Welcome To My Adventure!

Trying to become raw is adventure!

Monday, February 28, 2011

THE SUN IS OUT!

I am so happy to see the sun.  I love the sun!  For lunch and dinner, I had salads.  They were leftover salads.  They were not filling enough though.  I kidda fell off the band wagon.  I had cooked mushrooms, really not cooked but microwaved for a few seconds.  They were left over mushrooms that were a little ice all over them.  I just couldn't plop a bit frozen mushrooms in the salad.  I couldn't so, I popped them in the microwave to take off the frozen bits.  I am trying though.

The kids are sick.  It seems like everyone is sick.  Is it the weather?  I don't know!

Do you believe in love?  What is love?   When you get married and have kids, it is not like it is in the movies.  It is hard work.  Every morning you look at the person, and ask yourself, can we make it?  You change everyday, you change.  Sometimes you change into a person you like and sometime you change into a new person.  I am different.  I didn't marry for love.  I really didn't like him.  I mean it.  He was so different.  I love exercising, he can't stand it.   It is more that, but then as you move along, you see that you have things in common, not much.  It must be that opposites attract!  If that is true, there are more people then me that are going crazy!

My best friend looked at her husband, and said no. She can't stand it anymore.  She is staying with him, but she is so unhappy, but doesn't know what to do now.  Do you just leave?  Or do you stay and just live?  There are no easy answers.  I have been there.  I have looked at him and said hell no, I want out.  He has pulled us together.  I just shake my head and ask myself, "is there life out there".  If I leave, then what?  I am not interesting in getting married again.  I am not looking for someone new.

Have a great day in the sun, think of me and smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment