Welcome To My Adventure!

Trying to become raw is adventure!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

MY DAUGHTER MADE THE FUDGE BALLS BETTER!

The first time making something in the kitchen and she made the fudge balls better, than me.  She made them lighter and fluffy.  I really wasn't watching her, to tell what she did different.  I think she picked really soft dates and added extra raw vanilla.  I wish I did know for sure what she did different.  I really liked them and they didn't need the coconut. 

I do have trouble after eating the fudge ball working out at the gym.  They are very heavy on the stomach to me.    Instead of a hour workout, I spent the time in the sauna.  I think the sauna is wonderful for you.  I was lucky to have the whole space to myself.  I forgot my towel, so I used the gyms towels.  They are a little small for me.  I am not a large person, so that means the towels are very small.

I had  bananas and fruit during the day.

Lunch and dinner - taco salad with extra tomatoes spicy peppers. 
I love things spicy.
Of course, I had fudge balls. 

The sun is out again!  It is time to wash the car.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment