Welcome To My Adventure!

Trying to become raw is adventure!

Monday, February 28, 2011

A NEW DAY!

It is a rainy day!  I like the rain.  It washes and refreshes you.  On the History Channel, they were talking about the end of time, coming near.  I find that depressing.  Over and over, we are hearing it is almost here, the end of time. 

So, Today, it is a new day.  I like being raw.  I feel alive. I had my banana in the morning.  Last night I had banana ice cream.  I have to take that back, I made banana ice cream and my daughter ate it.  They love the food I make for myself.  If you have not had banana ice cream, take this simple recipe.

Banana Ice Cream

1 fresh banana
2 frozen banana
3 tablespoons raw agave

2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder

Blend and serve.

I have not been able to find the small coconuts yet here.  When I do, I will try the other online recipes.

I love GMAIL.com.  Some of the recipes are really interesting.  I like that they have vegan architecture and new ideas that are happening now.

Today, has just started.  I am ready.  I will write more as the day goes on.

Have a great day!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment