Welcome To My Adventure!

Trying to become raw is adventure!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

THE NIGHT BEFORE MY RAW ADVENTURE! I AM READY!!!!!

Ok, I have been reading.  I have gathered my recipes.  I have started my prep to get  ready..  Now, I am blogging so you the internet can help me.  I am alone on this adventure.  So, I need you.  If you are a raw vegan send me your recipes of your typical day.

Tomorrow, I will start off with fruit.  I have been eating fruit in the morning for weeks now.  Then after an hour or two, I will have a green lemonade recipe I got from a book.  It is a bit bitter for my liking, but it is like a meal, for the afternoon. 

I have a big sweet tooth.  So, I make fudge balls rolled in coconut.  I have played  with this recipe, now everyone eats them.  I mean it everyone in my family. I leave them on the table and just watch.  It would amaze you that by the end of the day they are all gone

Fudge Balls

1/2 cup walnuts
4 soft dates
3 Tablespoons cocoa
3 Tablespoons raw agave

Put the walnuts in the blender, blend until fine.  Then add the dates blend until mixed, make sure that all the dates are all chopped.  Then add the cocoa and raw agave blend until mixture in blended together until dough.   Take the daugh and roll into balls.  Take the balls and roll into coconut.   Eat


Now, let me tell you about my history adventure.

I love going through  Damascus, Syria.

This site is the easiest to find, but if you walk to fast you missed the best parts.

In the middle of Damascus you will find Suuk Hamadiah


Walk through past the shops then you look up.  Right there at the end you will find a site, that you might of missed.  It is part of the Roman times.



  Then you look to the left, and you see the French time.  You just went through history.  Now, you look forward.  You will see the Mosque, inside is filled with history and John the Baptist is buried there.



Ok, turn tomorrow and see what happened on my adventure.......

No comments:

Post a Comment