Welcome To My Adventure!

Trying to become raw is adventure!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

LAST NIGHT I WENT TO A RESTURANT!

Last night, I went to a resturant, I had the salad bar.  The most important thing is that I made it through it, without giving in.  It was hard to do.  It wasn't just a resturant, where everyone just eats one dish in front of you, of your favorite thing,(NO, It couln't be that easy) it was the buffet.  Everyone that when out with me, ate dish after dish, then the dessert, the endless desserts paraded right in front of me.  I love ice cream, in every form.  When I was a teenager I could eat a gallon a day.  I grew up next to London's Dairy.  My sisters worked there and brought home their "mistakes".  The "mistakes" were delicious. 

If you live in Michigan you know that yesterday the roads were really slippery.  When we were driving home, the car slipped and slidding all over the road.  I said slow down, "I don't want my last meal to me a salad.".  Now, what that means to me, is that I have far to go.  So, I did not let myself down and I did it.  It was hard, really hard, but I did it.

I love myself, I can do this, I will do this!  NO EXCUSES!!!!


TODAY

My son was sick last night.  I am tired, he was sick all night.  The teacher let the kids play in the wet snow.  If you let kids out in the snow, you must remember that they have to get out of the wet clothes quickly. 

I made it through another day though.  I am still a raw vegan.  I am proud of myself.

I had the fruit in the morning.  I had fruit and nuts throughout the morning.  Then, for dinner a spinach salad.  I found out I like raw mushrooms in the salad, it had a little filling to the meal.

I was reading a raw vegan book.  I forgot the author, but she was talking about vibrations.  All living thing vibrate.

have you ever read the original Lord's Prayer in Jesus's Language.  On one of my hikes through Syria. I found it is Mauula!  The town actually still speaks the langauge and teaches it.  I bought the Lord's Prayer in Arameic.  It would amaze you that the meaning has changed.


ARAMAIC  The language Jesus Christ spoke.


Aramaic tile Aramaic tile

The Prayer To Our Father
(in the original Aramaic)
Abwûn
"Oh
Thou, from whom the breath of life comes,
d'bwaschmâja
who fills all realms of sound, light and vibration.

Nethkâdasch schmach
May Your light be experienced in my utmost holiest.

Têtê malkuthach.
Your Heavenly Domain approaches.

Nehwê tzevjânach aikâna d'bwaschmâja af b'arha.
Let Your will come true - in the universe (all that vibrates)
just as on earth (that is material and dense).

Hawvlân lachma d'sûnkanân jaomâna.
Give us wisdom (understanding, assistance) for our daily need,

Waschboklân chaubên wachtahên aikâna
daf chnân schwoken l'chaijabên.

detach the fetters of faults that bind us, (karma)
like we let go the guilt of others.

Wela tachlân l'nesjuna
Let us not be lost in superficial things (materialism, common temptations),

ela patzân min bischa.
but let us be freed from that what keeps us off from our true purpose.

Metol dilachie malkutha wahaila wateschbuchta l'ahlâm almîn.
From You comes the all-working will, the lively strength to act,
the song that beautifies all and renews itself from age to age.

Amên.
Sealed in trust, faith and truth.
(I confirm with my entire being)


"This, then, is how you should pray:" ~Jesus, Matt 6:9
It has always been of great interest as to the many different interpretations of the various aspects of what is offered as foundational information about Jesus the Nazarene, what he said and taught, and how translations over the centuries have changed dramatically sometimes even altering the original meaning of a particular text.
Aramaic manuscripts have been uncovered over the years which provide us with original source documents that can be fairly well authenticated. Beginning with Constantine around 325 AD, dramatic changes began to be infused into interpretations as texts were translated from Aramaic into Greek and then into Latin. In later years there was then translations into old English, and later, more translations into modern English.
The Aramaic Language doesn't distinguish between means and purpose, inside quality or outside acting. Both are given simultaneously as in "what you've sown, so you'll harvest." When Jesus relates to the "Kingdom of Heaven" he means the Kingdom inside as well as the Kingdom in the middle or "amongst" us. Also "the next one" is inside and outside as in the whole or Self. The arbitrary borders between spirit, body and soul are nonexistent.
The Aramaic Language has (like the Hebrew and Arabic) different levels of meaning. The words are organized and defined by a poetical system where different meanings of every word are possible. So, every line of the Lords Prayer could be translated into English in many different versions. As an example of how the intent of a passage can be changed, here are some translations of the Lord's Prayer directly translated from the ancient Aramaic language into modern English.



I find it interesting that the raw way goes along with this belief.  Does that mean I am on the right track?  I think I am!  I have a far way to go, but I am getting there.

You are amazing!  I mean that.  Everyone on the planet are incrediable!  You have capabilities that you don't even know yet.

Live!!!!!!! Thrive!!!!! Grow!!!!!    No excuses!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment