Welcome To My Adventure!

Trying to become raw is adventure!

Friday, March 4, 2011

WINTER ICE

Winter is here!  We know that!  Today, is particular difficult to get around Michigan, because of the sheet of ice. 

I always put raisins in my bag, when I go out.  Today, I forgot.  I was starving.  Where do you find something to eat when you go out?  If you go to a resturant, you are left with a quick salad.  I can admit after a week that just a salad doesn't cut it for me.  I am still hungry after the salad.  I have tried adding things, like mushrooms or other fillers, with little to no benefit.  I will still have to look around for something else.

I went to a raw cafe here in Michigan.  It was good.  It was filling, but far away for a quick fix.  I went a few weeks ago.  I had cheese cake.  It had too much lemon for my taste.

The other day, my daughter, made really good fudge balls.  It was close to the cheese cake taste.  I used cashews instead of the walnuts for the cheese cake filling.  It didn't work out.  I will work on it more.  It needs time.

I do like the taco salad with hot peppers. 

Have a Great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment